Your Journey Begins With A First Step
The first step is a 15-30 minute call. With most prospective clients, we have an initial conversation to get a quick summary of your situation – your background, the type of business you’re in, the problem you’re trying to solve. I can answer any quick questions you may have about me, and get a sense of your timetable.
After that, we typically schedule an initial consultation. This conversation is 1-2 hours and more detailed, intended to give us a sense of how we might work together, and to have enough information to define a project or identify what else would be needed to define a project. To prepare, we typically exchange information prior to the meeting. A typical agenda would be:
- You describe your business, current situation, what’s been tried already.
- We collaboratively work on the problem statement for what you want to solve.
- We identify your desired business outcomes.
- We explore your desired support to solve the problem: advisory vs. execution, full-time vs. part-time, etc.
- Discuss potential fit and next steps.
I am located in San Francisco, California.
To take the next step – call me at (925) 788-1092 from 8am-6pm Pacific Time, or complete the form below.